Diesel Vehicles Repair and Service
When light-duty diesel car and truck owners living in or near Denver Tech Center need competent diesel vehicle maintenance or auto repair, Antero Automotive & Truck Services and its team of expert auto mechanics is who they trust to get it done first time right, without compromise. “We’ve specialized for years in the service and repair of diesel vehicles, and our customer base in that market segment continues to grow,” says Andy Emery, the owner of Antero Automotive & Truck Services owner.
Andy Emery shared how Antero Automotive & Truck Services has earned its reputation as the premier diesel vehicle shop in the Denver Tech Center and greater Denver areas: “We serve, we are honest, we train to stay competent, and we care.” Our customer-orientated shop is AAA-approved, Repair Pals certified, a NAPA Auto Care center and a renowned ASE Blue Seal Shop. With those accolades, it’s clear customers, consumer advocates, and the industry agree.
Whether your diesel truck or car requires minor service tweaks or major auto repair work, the ASE Master Level certified auto mechanics at Antero Automotive & Truck Services in the Denver Tech Center area have the experience and expertise to deliver quality results and transportation peace of mind. In addition, we back the service and auto repair we provide your diesel vehicles with our 3-year/36,000-mile warranty.
Being service-ready for diesel vehicles requires commitment, preparation, and know-how. Do you own a Dodge Cummins, Jeep, Chevy Duramax, or Ford Powerstroke diesel truck? Or do you drive an Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz or Volkswagen diesel passenger car? Here’s how Antero Automotive & Truck Services delivers the care you and your diesel vehicles need:
• Our Customers — We respect your time and money, so we’ve trimmed the fat other shops don’t by eliminating the wasted time seen elsewhere. Our lean business practices maximize the productivity of our auto mechanics when they work on your diesel vehicles. That’s value you can count on and keep in your pocket.
• Our Transparency — Whether it’s pricing, labor inspections or any question you may have, just ask Andy. He’ll make sure you’ll know beforehand what you are paying for and understand what you are getting and why.
• Our Shop — With both small and larger service bays, we can accommodate everything from smaller passenger cars to SUVs, to large 4x4 pickup trucks and vans. Again, it’s all about being lean by being better prepared and organized.
• Our Resources — We’ve invested in authentic tools, equipment, service information and other resources necessary for diesel vehicle service and auto repair. We don’t waste the time our customers have entrusted us with.
• Our Training —We’re committed to ensuring our auto mechanics have the necessary training, including advanced diesel diagnostics, and that they continually upgrade their knowledge and skillset to keep pace with emerging technologies.
Properly caring for diesel vehicles is a specialty few shops are willing to invest in. To them, it’s too expensive. To Antero Automotive & Truck Services, it’s an opportunity to better serve the owners of diesel vehicles in the Denver Tech Center community and greater Denver area. The face-to-face feedback, online reviews and loyalty from our customers show they appreciate the commitment, preparation, and expertise Antero Automotive & Truck Services delivers:
“Dave and his team always take excellent care of our diesel Jeep. They are thorough and do quick, high quality work. Well worth the drive from North Denver!” — Bridget and Brett M.
“We have a great little diesel Volkswagen Jetta with high miles that needed some TLC. Andy and the guys took care of us professionally, efficiently, and thoroughly. I recommend Antero Automotive & Truck Services to anyone that needs an ethical and excellent mechanic!” — Mary G.
If you own a diesel vehicle and are looking for a shop with the honesty, expertise, and professionalism you expect and deserve, consider Antero Automotive & Truck Services. Call us, schedule an appointment or visit us at 6615 South Dayton Street, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 between the hours of 8:00 and 6:00 pm, Monday to Friday. Serving you and caring for your diesel automobile would be our honor!